Completion of this 3-hour virtual recorded event & exam will result in a certificate for 3 continuing education units through the Center for Guardianship Certification (CGC).
Find your “true north” as a guardian by focusing on 5 guideposts. During this introductory workshop, you will learn fundamental principles of guardianship in Massachusetts including how guardians get appointed, how to determine what is expected of you, how to navigate decision-making that is in line with your client’s values, and the documentation and paperwork standards you must meet.
This course is designed for individuals who:
• Are assigned by the court as guardian to a paying client
• Are assigned by the court as guardian to a family member or friend
• Are currently researching guardianship in MA
• Are healthcare or a legal professional wanting to learn more about guardianship
- 5 Points Intro to Guardianship Training Handout 2022.pdf
- 5 Points that Guide Successful Guardians Video.mp4
- CEU EXAM for 5 Points Fundamentals
- 5 Points CEU Training Survey