For Adults With Guardians. First in our training series for people who have guardians or conservators, this video tells the story of Mr. Ellis Collins, Jr. a man with a guardian for 6 years. It explains what Adults with Guardians need to know about contacting their judge and requesting the guardianship be modified or ended.
• 8 categories of legal rights that you, the Adult with a Guardian, retain even during the guardianship.
• Changes or situations that may exist in your life and can be good reasons for your guardianship to be
reconsidered by the court.
• The 6-step “To-Do List” for becoming your own advocate and convincing the judge to grant you a
This 15-minute video training offers 4 downloadable documents you can save or print as reminders of actions you can take when you are ready.
- AWG Series - Pathway to Restoration.mp4
- AWG Restoration 8 Categories of Rights.pdf
- AWG Restoration 6 Actions to Take.pdf
- AWG Restoration Sample Letter to Judge.pdf
- AWG Restoration Worksheet Form - Questions to Ask Yourself.pdf