“Guardianship Basics” is a series of 15-minute, on-demand, online lessons designed to build your knowledge and understanding of guardianship in Massachusetts. Each program includes facts and procedures guardians must know in order to meet court expectations and the needs of individuals under guardianship. Our training is built around real-world case stories for a memorable learning experience that will build your empathy skills as well as your professional guardianship expertise.
You may choose to start at Lesson 1 and complete them in order or select just the subjects that address your immediate learning needs.
We are launching more of these topics every month, so please come back often to see what’s new.
- Section 1
- Lesson 1 - What is Guardianship
- Lesson 1 - Guardianship Terms & Definitions List.pdf
- Lesson 1 - Guardianship Terms & Definitions SORTABLE.xlsx
- Section 2
- Lesson 2 - Types of Guardianship
- Section 3
- Lesson 3
- Lesson 3 - Steps to Becoming Guardian of Adult Checklist.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Guardianship Resources List.pdf
- Section 4
- Section 5
- Lesson 5
- Lesson 5 - The 8 Categories of Human Rights Job Aid.pdf
- Section 6
- Lesson 6 - Face Sheet.pdf
- Lesson 6 - Contact Notes Tool.pdf
- Complete Survey
- Course Survey